Death Cleaning Services
Cleaning Services for the After-Death Scenario
An unattended death, especially one that has gone undiscovered for a long time, is particularly challenging for both the family and the restoration business tasked with restoring the property to its previous state.
An unexpected death is complex to psychologically or emotionally prepare for, especially if the deceased was alone at the time of death. With a loved one's death comes harsh realities, such as cleaning up the loved one's home. After such a traumatic occurrence, families require the assistance of a reputable and professional firm such as Sanitize Squad death cleaning services.
Our death cleaning services qualified professionals clean, disinfect, and deodorize the affected area to restore the property to a safe, habitable condition. Large amounts of blood and body fluids, which may include hazardous bloodborne diseases, can contaminate these types of scenes. We clean and disinfect in a timely and safe manner to assist families in moving past sorrow and beginning the healing process.
Our science-based procedure ensures that we enclose the affected areas to prevent cross-contamination, remove all traces of blood and biological materials, disinfect, and deodorize under IICRC regulations. We are careful and thorough because we acknowledge that your and your family's health and safety are at stake.
Importance of Hiring A death Cleaning Services Professional
Sanitize Squad specializes in severe biohazard scene cleanup and odour removal in the Toronto, GTA, and Ontario areas. We can assess your property and advise you on the best course of action for repairing it as fast and cost-effectively as feasible.
Sanitize Squad's licensed professionals are qualified to clean and remove the blood and bodily fluids. They are knowledgeable about the strategies and protocols needed to cope with each issue. We are also sensitive to the emotional impact of death and tragedy in the surroundings, and we restore your property with caution, sensitivity, and respect.
With one call, we'll be by your side, offering expert advice and the tools and know-how needed to restore your house. We also endeavor to minimize disruptions, answer all of your questions, and guide you every step of the way.
Death Cleaning Services Process for Canada
Every after-death scene is unique, but the perils you'll encounter are universal. We follow a strict procedure to ensure that all germs, bacteria, and biohazards are removed, and your area is fully functional:
1. Getting Rid of Contaminated Materials
We start by removing any contaminated wall coverings, furniture, or flooring. This allows us to work in a clean environment and ensures that we don't miss anything.
Next, we scour and disinfect the dead area. To kill any viruses, germs, and pathogens and sterilize the room, we employ CDC-approved cleaning and disinfecting chemicals. This step keeps you safe from infections and gives you a fresh start.
We use commercial-grade decontaminants to halt the spread of illness from blood and blood-borne diseases once the space is ready.
Our staff uses powerful deodorizers that trap and eliminate odours to remove bad scents left behind after the distressing incident.
5. Biohazard Waste Disposal
Biohazards are hazardous to handle. So, you don't have to, our crew safely disposes of and transports all biohazards (in accordance with federal and state legislation).
6. Assistance with Insurance Claims
If you need help submitting an insurance claim for the occurrence, our experts will be there to help you obtain the money you deserve.
Dealing with a traumatic situation is difficult, but the Canada Sanitize Squad is here to help. We assist you in getting your life back to normal as quickly as possible by providing efficient, discrete, and comprehensive death cleaning services. Allow us to use our experience in the field to assist you in navigating the aftermath of a devastating occurrence such as an unattended death.
Types Of Death Cleaning Services
All biohazardous materials, such as blood and body fluids, will be discarded. Our highly qualified cleaners will tidy up after a death in the area, vehicle, or business by scouring, disinfecting, and deodorizing the area, preparing it for reuse or entrance.
We will respond swiftly and efficiently with 0% flaws, whether you are dealing with a suicide, homicide, unattended death, or industrial disaster.
Let us explore the major types of death cleaning services
1. Crime Scene Cleanup : Sanitize Squad is a national crime scene cleanup firm that will return a crime scene to its original, safe state. We've established a thorough and dependable crime scene cleanup service that defines the industry standard.
2. Blood Cleanup Service : Blood clean-up must be handled immediately by a qualified professional blood clean-up firm because dangerous exposure to blood and blood-borne pathogens poses a major threat to human health.
3. Bio-Recovery Cleanup : Sanitize Squad is well-versed in biohazard cleanup and will go to work removing any toxic materials, bio-washing all impacted surfaces, and deodorizing the biohazard cleanup site right away.
4. Hoarding Cleanup : What is the definition of hoarding? Simply described, hoarding is the act of amassing an excessive amount of things, from trash to animals to clothing and toys.
Our licensed team of experienced specialists will clean, sterilize, and deodorize the hoarder's living place as soon as they arrive. Our hoarder clean-up professionals will remove all biohazards from the surroundings, including rotting animals, body fluid, and other dangerous materials, using specialized protective gear.
5. Homicide Cleanup : Because a crime has been committed, homicide clean-up differs from other sorts of biohazard cleaning scenarios. Sanitize Squad death cleaning services collaborate with homicide detectives to guarantee that all evidence is properly handled and that cross-contamination does not affect the homicide clean-up scene.
Why Should You Trust Sanitize Squad for Death Cleaning Services?
1. Property Restoration from Start to Finish : We are a comprehensive restoration firm; therefore, we won't leave anything to chance. We clean, disinfect, and restore any harmed furniture, walls, or floors. We'll remove it if we can't recover it, so you may start over.
2. Discreet, Attentive, And Caring : We understand that we operate in a difficult industry; no one wants to deal with the aftermath of a death in Canada. While these occurrences are always terrible, our team attempts to provide thoughtful and caring services to assist you during this tough time.
3. Federal, State, And County Laws Are All Followed : When it comes to dealing with biohazards, following local, state, and federal rules is crucial. This means you may rest comfortably that everything has been completed in accordance with the law.
Need Technical Cleaning After a Death? Call the Professionals.
Our dependable team of experts can provide you with the quick response death cleaning services you require. For emergency assistance, please contact us today.